Will I need other permits, too?

If your project includes some electrical wiring or rewiring, you will need to contact the Washington State Department of Labor and Industries:

Department of Labor and Industries

312 SE Stonemill Drive, Suite 120

Vancouver, WA 98684-3508

Phone: 360-896-2300

Website:  www.Lni.wa.gov

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for a permit?
2. What information do I provide?
3. Will I need other permits, too?
4. How long will it take?
5. How much will the permit cost?
6. What inspections should I expect?
7. How about work on a Manufactured Home?
8. Are there any additional requirements for properties located in the National Scenic Area?