- County Clerk
- Document Request
The Clerk's Office offers two ways to obtain access to publicly available court records: 1) through the Washington State Digital Archives, or 2) in person through the Clerk's Office.
If you are looking to purchase non-certified records, access through the Washington State Digital Archives is available.
- On the main page, click Search.
- Under the dropdown for "Record Series" choose Superior Court Records.
- In the "County" dropdown, select Klickitat County.
- In the "Title" dropdown, select Klickitat County Superior Court Case Files, 2000-2022 (records older than 2000 will need to be obtained through the Clerk's Office).
- Enter the Case Number (with dashes). If you aren't sure of the case number in question, please visit the Odyssey Portal to obtain that information.
- Once your case appears, you may select which documents you would like to purchase; the title of the document is listed under "Description." To preview the documents you've selected, to verify they are what you are looking for, click the page/magnifying glass found in the "Image Exists" column (far right).
- After you've selected which documents you would like, click "Add to Cart" and continue with the checkout process.
** Please note. When selecting the type of document you would like to purchase, please be aware there are two options: certified and non-certified. Non-certified documents are available for download as soon as they have been purchased; certified documents will be mailed to the address provided at the time of check out. Payments made through Digital Archives cannot be refunded.
IN-PERSON THROUGH THE CLERK'S OFFICE
You may obtain physical copies of certified or non-certified copies of publicly available court records by visiting our office during business hours. The price for non-certified documents is $.50 per page; the price for certified copies are $5.00 for the first page and $1.00 for each additional page thereafter (RCW 36.18.016(4)). If you are needing copies mailed, we may assist with that, but there will be a fee assessed for postage (tbd).