Senior Advisory Board
About the Board
The Senior Services Advisory Board is appointed by the county commissioners. Nine members are appointed by the Board of County Commissioners and have at least two members for each commissioner’s district. At least 51% of the Advisory Board Members must be over 60 years old.
The purpose of the Advisory Board is to represent the interests of the senior citizens of Klickitat County, and to assure that proper program planning, budgeting, administration and evaluation are carried out for the best interest of the Klickitat County senior citizens.
The Advisory Board:
Klickitat County Senior Advisory Board Meetings for 2023.
- January 6th Pioneer Center White Salmon (501 NE Washington Street, White Salmon)
- February 3rd Goldendale Administrative Services Building--Mt. Adams Room (115 W Court Street, Goldendale)
- March 3rd Dallesport Community Center (136 6th Avenue, Dallesport)
- April 7th Pioneer Center White Salmon
- May 5th Goldendale Administrative Services Building--Mt. Adams Room
- June 2nd Dallesport Community Center
- July 7th Pioneer Center White Salmon
- August 4th Goldendale Administrative Services Building-Mt. Adams Room
- September 1st Dallesport Community Center
- October 6th Pioneer Center White Salmon
- November 3rd Goldendale Administrative Services Building-Mt. Adams Room
- December 1st Dallesport Community Center