Filing a Petition / Timelines

Taxpayers must file a complete appeal petition form (both pages) with the Klickitat County Board of Equalization by July 1 of the current assessment year, or within 30 days of when the last Change of Value Notice was mailed by the Assessor, whichever date is later.

Petitions should be mailed to the below address:
Board of Equalization
Klickitat County
115 W. Court Street MS-CH 201
Goldendale, WA 98620

Please be advised that "Emailed" Petitions are acceptable only for the purpose of protecting a deadline to file. You must still submit the original Petition with signature to our office.