Statement of Purpose
The County Clerk's Office was originally established to provide the public with open access to a fair, accurate,and independently established record of the opinions, decisions, and judgments of the judiciary. By fulfilling this historic mission, the County Clerk helps to ensure the separation of powers among the three branches of government.
It is the Superior Court Clerk's Office responsibility to file and index all records filed for Klickitat County Superior Court.
These case types are filed in the Superior Court Clerk's Office:
- Criminal felony cases
- Civil (Including Protection Orders)
- Mental illness
- Juvenile Dependency (also Children In Need of Services; At-Risk Youth; Truancy)
- The Clerk's Office is now allowing e-filing of documents. Please visit our E-Filing through TrueFiling link at the top of the page for instructions and our FAQ's.
- To request electronic copies please visit our DOCUMENT REQUEST link at the top of the page. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Make a Payment Online Here (Point and Pay Website)
- 1-833-440-3761 Pay by Telephone
- Come in or Mail payments to:County Clerk 205 S. Columbus Ave Rm. 204 Goldendale, WA 98620
- SUPERIOR COURT CASES ONLY. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>