State vs. Blake

State vs. Blake Ruling Information

Can an attorney be appointed to help me in my case?

Yes! You have the right to have counsel appointed and we strongly encourage you to have legal counsel to assist you.

If you are requesting an attorney be appointed at public expense, please complete an affidavit of indigency and attach it to your motion. Motion to Appoint Counsel - Blake

How can I find an attorney to assist me?

The following attorneys are available to assist with Blake ruling cases:

                            Christopher R. Lanz                                                                         Lori Lynn Hoctor

                             PO Box 1116                                                                                      214 W. Main St.

                             White Salmon, WA 98672                                                                  Goldendale, WA 98620

                             509.493.2921                                                                                      509.773.0149