Public Records Request

PLEASE NOTE: Superior Court administrative records DO NOT include case files. If you are looking for copies of case documents please contact the Clerk’s office at 509-773-5744 

Request for ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE RECORDS ONLY,  please follow the instructions below:

Public requests for administrative office records are handled in accordance with the Klickitat County Superior Court Policy and Procedures

Please download this request form, complete, date and sign. You may hand-deliver, mail, or email the form to this location:  

Klickitat County Superior Court Administrative Office

Public Records Officer: Mary Jo Hanson (Court Administrator) 

205 S. Columbus Ave. Room 206

Goldendale, WA 98620


For any case file information requests, DO NOT contact the Administrative Office, please contact:

Klickitat County Clerk's Office

Public Records Officer: Renea Campbell (County Clerk)

205 S. Columbus Ave. Room 204

Goldendale, WA 98620



A letter will be mailed (or emailed, if your request was received via email) to you with information regarding the status of your request within thirty (30) days of the request as this court meets irregularly.    

If you would like to request a review of the records officer's decision, download this form, complete, date and sign. Please follow delivery instructions included on the form.