03/20/2012 Morning Workshop Agenda
|BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS|
Morning Work Session Agenda
March 20, 2012
County Commissioners Meeting Room
Klickitat County Courthouse
205 S. Columbus Avenue, Goldendale, Washington
10:00 AM DEPARTMENT UPDATE/COMMENT:
Public Works Director/County Engineer Gordon Kelsey: Public Works/Road Department Update.
10:45 AM DEPARTMENT UPDATE/COMMENT:
Administrative Services Director Glen Chipman: Radio project status update.
11:00 AM ELECTED OFFICIALS REPORT:
Sheriff Rick McComas: Department Update.
12:00 PM NOON LUNCHEON
03/20/2012 Regular Meeting Agenda
|BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS|
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
BEGINNING AT 1:00 PM
March 20, 2012
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS MEETING ROOM
KLICKITAT COUNTY COURTHOUSE
205 S. COLUMBUS AVENUE, GOLDENDALE, WASHINGTON
I. Call To Order/Roll Call
II. Approval Of Business Agenda
III. Approval Of Commissioner Meeting Minutes:
Approval of Commissioner Meeting minutes as may be presented.
IV. Citizen Comments:
Comments Will Be Limited To Seven (7) Minutes Per Individual.
V. (1:30): Public Hearings/Public Meetings/Bid Openings:
Bid Opening: Consider an abatement assessment which may constitute a special assessment against and a lien upon the property or a personal obligation of Slade D. Kitchens, Parcel #02-13-2855-0203/00.
Public Meeting: Consider the Planning Commission’s recommendation for approval of an amendment to the Klickitat County zoning regulations pertaining to Cluster Development (Section 2.24 of the Klickitat County Zoning Ordinance #62678) and Klickitat County Code Title 19.50). The amendment would repeal the current Cluster Development District provisions, which can be applied as an overlay to any zoning designation per rezone application by a landowner; and replace the provisions with a revised Cluster Agriculture Overlay that may be applied as an overlay on the Extensive Agriculture and Open Space zoning districts, per rezone application by a landowner.
VI. (1:55): Miscellaneous Reports/Comments:
VII. (1:55): Consent Agenda:
1) Resolution authorizing the Code Compliance Officer to commence proceedings to cause the abatement of a nuisance on Parcel No. 03-11-1831-0009/00 – Joseph P. Johnson & Troy Edith Prine.
2) Personnel Authorization to internally post a Clerical Administrative Assistant II position with in the Auditor’s Office in the Licensing Department at Grade 35, Step 1.
3) Agreement to Construct Water Storage and Pumping Improvements between City Of The Dalles and Klickitat County acting as Columbia Gorge Regional Airport and The Dallesport Water Service District for the construction of improvements necessary for the water to serve the Airports new 17 lot industrial subdivision and other development on the Airport property.
4) Renewal Application with the Washington Rural Counties Insurance Program for the 2012-2013 program coverage years.
5) Resolution in the matter of scheduling a public hearing to be held on Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 1:30 PM to consider a petition for stock restricted area as filed by petitioners in the Lyle/Snowden area.
6) Concurrence to Award Bid and Small Works Contract between Crestline Construction Company LLC and Klickitat County (Radio Project) for the Bickleton Wireless Communications Site Fencing Project for the total bid amount of $17,805.00.
7) Request for concurrence to award bid to Access Electric and Heating, Inc. of Kennewick, Washington, for the Insulate Attic HVAC Ducting Pioneer Center Project, N10014, Federal Contract #F10-52110-034, as bid in the amount of $13,675.08.
8) Amendment A to the ARRA (American Recovery and Reinvestment Act)/Energy Efficiency Conservation Block Grant for Smaller Cities and Counties between the Washington State Department of Commerce, Energy Office and Klickitat County (Public Works) for the purpose of removing Annex I Building from Activity 2 and adding duct insulation in the Pioneer Center to offset removed work.
9) Independent Contractors Agreement between Klickitat County and the Greater Goldendale Area Chamber of Commerce to provide visitor information services; And Independent Contractors Agreement between Klickitat County and Mt. Adams Chamber of Commerce to provide visitor information services.
VIII. (2:00): Elected Official Report/Update:
Prosecuting Attorney Lori Hoctor: Review of pending, potential and/or threatened litigation which qualifies for Executive Session in accordance with RCW 42.30.110(1)( i). Issues of a “general” nature if any will be discussed in open session.
IX. (2:20): Unfinished Business:
Personnel Manager Randi Post: Department update some of which may qualify for Executive Session to discuss contract negotiations all in accordance with RCW 42.30.110(1) (d) and/or (g); noting issues of a “general” nature will be discussed in open session.
X. (3:00): New Business:
XI. (3:00): Payment Approvals/Progress Payments/Change Orders:
Accounts Payable/Payroll Benefit Warrants
Road Project Payment Estimates/Change Orders
XII. (3:10): Board Pending:
Issues as determined by the Board of Commissioners
XIII. Motion to adjourn the regular meeting. No workshops scheduled.
03/20/2012 Regular Meeting Extension/Workshop Agenda
|BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS|
March 22, 2012
No Scheduled Workshops.