11/29/2011 Morning Workshop Agenda
|BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS|
Morning Work Session Agenda
November 29, 2011
County Commissioners Meeting Room
Klickitat County Courthouse
205 S. Columbus Avenue, Goldendale, Washington
10:00 AM DEPARTMENT UPDATE/COMMENT:
Public Works Director/County Engineer Gordon Kelsey: Public Works/Road Department Update
11:00 AM DEPARTMENT UPDATE/COMMENT:
Natural Resource Director Dave McClure: Departmental update and budget review.
12:00 PM NOON LUNCHEON
11/29/2011 Regular Meeting Agenda
|BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS|
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
BEGINNING AT 1:00 PM
November 29, 2011
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS MEETING ROOM
KLICKITAT COUNTY COURTHOUSE
205 S. COLUMBUS AVENUE, GOLDENDALE, WASHINGTON
I. Call To Order/Roll Call
II. Approval Of Business Agenda
III. Approval Of Commissioner Meeting Minutes:
Approval of Commissioner Meeting minutes as may be presented.
IV. Citizen Comments:
Comments Will Be Limited To Seven (7) Minutes Per Individual.
V. (1:30): Public Hearings/Public Meetings/Bid Openings:
Public Meeting: Consider acceptance of boundary line adjustment BLA2011-03 which is an alteration of lots 1, 2 & 4 of SPL2000-30; Applicant: Patricia Kreps, Jane Beatty & David Lind.
Public Hearing: Consider a weed assessment increase of the per parcel rate to be levied against landowners located within the jurisdictional boundaries of the Klickitat County Noxious Weed Board for the purpose of noxious weed control to limit economic loss and adverse effects to Klickitat County’s agricultural, natural, and human resources due to the presence and spread of noxious weed.
Public Hearing: Consider an application for Community Development Block Grant funding from the Washington Department of Commerce and for the public to express their views concerning community development and housing issues, including specific projects.
Public Hearing: Consider revisions to the Klickitat County re-districting plan by adjusting the County Commissioner District boundaries thereby amending Klickitat County Code Chapter 1.12.010 Titled “Commissioner District Boundaries Designated”.
VI. (2:05): Elected Official Report/Update:
Prosecuting Attorney Lori Hoctor: Review of pending, potential and/or threatened litigation which qualifies for Executive Session in accordance with RCW 42.30.110(1)( i). Issues of a “general” nature if any will be discussed in open session.
(2:20): Prosecuting Attorney Lori Hoctor, Lance Hammond, Litigations Claims Manager with Canfield and Associates: Executive Session in accordance with RCW 42.30.110(1)(i) to provide a status report and review regarding pending claims and litigation
VII. (3:10): Miscellaneous Reports/Comments:
VIII. (3:10): New Business:
Walt Patrick, Lindsay Hagamen, Program Manager, representing The Windward Center: Request for affordable housing funds of $1.00.
IX. (3:20): Unfinished Business:
Public Health Director Kevin Barry: Further discussion with regard to the 2012 Health Department budget and impacts of projected State budget revenue cuts.
X. (3:40): Consent Agenda:
1) Scheduling a public meeting to be held on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 at 1:30 PM to consider acceptance of short plat application SPL2010-16 to divide lot 4 of SPL2002-37 into 3 lots; Applicant: Des & Sheryl Verley.
2) Resolution in the matter of providing a stipend for the Chief Deputy Prosecuting Attorney, Ms. Kate Mathews to recognize the additional appellate assignment.
3) Scheduling a public meeting to be held on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 at 1:30 PM to consider a request to extend the deadline for final approval of short plat application SPL2009-29 another six (6) months; Applicants: Rick Graves and Lori Clark.
4) Amendment 2 to Task Order No. 19 (WRIA30) Watershed Plan Implementation Service Agreement (C20811) between Klickitat County (Natural Resources) and Aspect Consulting for the purpose of increasing the not to exceed budget.
5) Amendment No. 1 to Interlocal Agreement (C05911) between Klickitat County (Economic Development) and the City of White Salmon for the purpose amending the Scope of Work to include the purchase of jumpsuits and bulletproof vest.
6) Amendment No. 5 to the Coordinated Prevention Grant Agreement No. G1000431 between the State of Washington Department of Ecology and Klickitat County (Solid Waste) for the purpose of increasing the maximum eligible cost. This amendment will provide funding to reimburse costs incurred from July 1, 2011 – December 31, 2011 only.
XI. (3:50): Payment Approvals/Progress Payments/Change Orders:
Accounts Payable/Payroll Benefit Warrants
Road Project Payment Estimates/Change Orders
XII. (3:45): Board Pending:
Issues as determined by the Board of Commissioners
XIII. Motion to adjourn the regular meeting. No workshops scheduled.
11/29/2011 Regular Meeting Extension/Workshop Agenda
|BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS|
December 1, 2011
No workshops scheduled