> Commissioner Home
> Meeting Agenda and Minutes
> Select One
> Agenda 08/02/2011
08/02/2011 Morning Workshop Agenda
|BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS|
Morning Work Session Agenda
August 2, 2011
County Commissioners Meeting Room
Klickitat County Courthouse
205 S. Columbus Avenue, Goldendale, Washington
10:00 AM DEPARTMENT UPDATE/COMMENT:
Public Works Director/County Engineer Gordon Kelsey: Public Works/Road Department Update
11:00 AM ELECTED OFFICIALS REPORT:
Sheriff Rick McComas: Department Update.
12:00 PM NOON LUNCHEON
08/02/2011 Regular Meeting Agenda
|BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS|
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
BEGINNING AT 1:00 PM
August 2, 2011
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS MEETING ROOM
KLICKITAT COUNTY COURTHOUSE
205 S. COLUMBUS AVENUE, GOLDENDALE, WASHINGTON
I. Call To Order/Roll Call
II. Approval Of Business Agenda
III. Approval Of Commissioner Meeting Minutes:
Approval of Commissioner Meeting minutes as may be presented.
IV. Citizen Comments:
Comments Will Be Limited To Seven (7) Minutes Per Individual.
V. (1:30): Public Hearings/Public Meetings/Bid Openings:
VI. (1:30): Consent Agenda:
1) Intergovernmental Agreement Extension to house juvenile detainees between Klickitat County (Juvenile Department) and Northern Oregon Corrections (NORCOR) for the purpose of extending the agreement to June 30, 2012.
2) Letters and Resolutions in the matter of re-appointing members to the Klickitat Technical Committee for the Klickitat Lead Entity Organization to complete unexpired three year terms; And Letter and Resolution in the matter of appointing Adrianne Zuckerman to serve on the Klickitat Technical Committee as an alternate representative.
3) Letter and Resolution in the matter of re-appointing James Kiona to the Klickitat Citizenís Review Committee to a three (3) year term.
4) Personnel Authorization to begin the advertising process to fill a Legal Administrative Assistant III position within the Prosecutorís Office. The current Legal Administrative Assistant II position will be moved to a Legal Administrative Assistant III position to recognize hiring an applicant who can fulfill elevated assignments immediately at Grade 37, Step 1.
5) Amendment No. 4 to Task Order No. 6 Water Resource Inventory Area 31 Watershed Plan Implementation Service Agreement C05309 between Klickitat County and Aspect Consulting for the purpose of increasing the not to exceed budget from $131,220 to $143,000.
6) Personnel Authorization to begin the advertising process to fill a Clerical Administrative Assistant II position within the Adult Probation Department. The Case Manager position and Clerical Administrative Assistant I position will be combined to one (1) Clerical Administrative Assistant II position at 35 hours per week (.875 FTE) at Grade 35, Step 1.
7) Letter and Resolution in the matter of re-appointing Richard Beightol to serve as a member of the Klickitat County Water Conservancy Board.
8) Temporary Workspace Agreements between Klickitat County and Northwest Pipeline (NW) GP affecting two tax title properties now under county ownership located in the Bingen area. The intent is to use both parcels to access Northwest Gas facilities with supplemental LNG trucks and trailers in connection with the construction (pipeline inspection) of their natural gas pipeline facilities in that area.
9) Local Agency Standard Consultant Agreement between Klickitat County (Public Works Department) and Infinium Engineering and Consulting, Inc. to provided electrical engineering services for the completion of the electrical and mechanical upgrades to support existing and future server loads in the County server room.
10) Contract Agreement and Bond between Klickitat County (Public Works Department) and Lupin Construction Corp for the Replace Main Entrance Doors Project, N10001.
11) Scheduling a public meeting to be held Tuesday, August 9, 2011 at 1:30 PM to consider acceptance of Boundary Line Adjustment BLA2010-04 which is an alteration of Lot 1 & 2 of Short Plat SP80-22 and acreage; Applicant: Klein & Associates.
VII. (1:40): Elected Official Report/Update:
Prosecuting Attorney Lori Hoctor: Pending issues update some of which may qualify for Executive Session in accordance with RCW 42.30.110(1)( i).
VIII. (2:00): New Business:
IX. (2:00): Miscellaneous Reports/Comments:
Gwendolyn Grundei, Attorney at Law, and Christopher Lanz, Attorney at Law: Presentation/proposal regarding the contract for public defender services for indigent criminal defendants in the Superior Court
X. (2:15): Unfinished Business:
XI. (2:20): Payment Approvals/Progress Payments/Change Orders:
Accounts Payable/Payroll Benefit Warrants
Road Project Payment Estimates/Change Orders
XII. (2:30): Board Pending:
Issues as determined by the Board of Commissioners
XIII. Motion to adjourn the regular meeting. No workshops scheduled
08/02/2011 Regular Meeting Extension/Workshop Agenda
|BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS|
August 4, 2011
No workshops scheduled
Note: Agenda subject to last minute revisions which may include additions, deletions and/or changes. Top of Page