07/19/2011 Morning Workshop Agenda
|BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS|
Morning Work Session Agenda
July 19, 2011
County Commissioners Meeting Room
Klickitat County Courthouse
205 S. Columbus Avenue, Goldendale, Washington
10:00 AM DEPARTMENT UPDATE/COMMENT:
Public Works Director/County Engineer Gordon Kelsey: Public Works/Road Department Update
11:00 AM DEPARTMENT UPDATE/COMMENT:
Personnel Manager Randi Post: Department Update.
12:00 PM NOON LUNCHEON
07/19/2011 Regular Meeting Agenda
|BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS|
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
BEGINNING AT 1:00 PM
July 19, 2011
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS MEETING ROOM
KLICKITAT COUNTY COURTHOUSE
205 S. COLUMBUS AVENUE, GOLDENDALE, WASHINGTON
I. Call To Order/Roll Call
II. Approval Of Business Agenda
III. Approval Of Commissioner Meeting Minutes:
Approval of Commissioner Meeting minutes as may be presented.
IV. Citizen Comments:
Comments Will Be Limited To Seven (7) Minutes Per Individual.
V. (1:30): Public Hearings/Public Meetings/Bid Openings:
Public Meeting: Consider acceptance of an alteration of Lot 4 of Short Plat WS-77 (SPL2010-11) for the purpose of vacating an easement; Applicant: White Salmon Schools.
VI. (1:45): Consent Agenda:
1) Communications Site Sublease Agreement between Klickitat County (E911) and Benton County Emergency Services for the purpose of leasing space in the building and on the tower at the Golgotha Butte, Washington site for public safety communications purposes.
2) Personnel Authorization to begin the advertising process to fill a vacant Administrative Assistant II position within the Prosecuting Attorney’s Office at Grade 36, Step 1.
3) Resolution in the matter of authorization to allow the Public Works Department to purchase two (2) School Zone Flashing Beacon Systems from Spot Device and authorization to waive the competitive bidding requirements pursuant to RCW 39.04.280.
4) Authorization allowing the Public Works Department to purchase one (1) Dell T3500 Workstation x64 for use by project engineering staff through the Budget and Technical Services Department, Technical Services Division.
5) Scheduling a public meeting to be held on Tuesday, July 26, 2011 at 1:30 PM to consider approval of alteration of Lot 1, SPL2007-72 and an acreage parcel, Boundary Line Adjustment No. BLA2011-02; Applicants: Sarah and Thomas Smith.
6) Scheduling a public meeting to be held on Tuesday, July 26, 2011 at 1:30 PM to consider approval of alteration of Lot 1, 2 and 3, SUB2007-07, Boundary Line Adjustment No. BLA2011-04; Applicants: Tom Chartrand, Sharon DeBusk and Donald Bowman.
7) Interagency Agreement IAA12038 between the State of Washington, Administrative Office of the Courts and Klickitat County Juvenile Court for the purpose of processing Becca Bill Programs and services within Klickitat County.
8) Contract Amendment JABG FFY10 between the Washington State Department of Social and Health Services and Klickitat County Juvenile Court for the purpose of amending project dates. The project start date is July 1, 2011, with an estimated duration of 12 months, ending on June 30, 2012.
9) Special Terms and Conditions Amendment 1 – In-Home Services between Southwest Washington Agency on Aging and Disabilities and Klickitat County (Senior Services) for the purpose of extending the period of performance through August 31, 2011.
10) Resolution in the matter of approving an employee leave of absence for part-time driver (.60 FTE), effective August 1 through August 12, 2011.
11) Resolution in the matter of appointing an on-call Examiner.
12) Professional Services Agreement for on-call Examiner services.
13) Inter-local Agreement between Klickitat County (E911) and Klickitat County Rural 7 Fire and Rescue for the purpose of transferring ownership of the Electronic Equipment shelter located on Juniper Point to Klickitat County at no charge.
14) Concurrence to Award Bid and Small Works Contract between Northstar Broadcast Contractors, Inc. and Klickitat County (E911) for the Bickleton Tower BT306 project for the total bid amount of $95,141.19.
15) Concurrence to Award Bid and Small Works Contract between Crestline Construction Company LLC, and Klickitat County (E911) for the Bickleton Tower Concrete Work BT306 project for the total bid amount of $46,737.60.
16) Purchase Authorization allowing the Building and Code Compliance Department to purchase one (1) 2012 Ford Escape XLS from the State bid/contract.
17) Personnel Authorization for the purpose of clarifying eligible of benefits for a full time temporary Clerical Administrative Assistant I position within the Assessor’s Office, effective August 1, 2011.
VII. (1:50): Miscellaneous Reports/Comments:
VIII. (1:50): Elected Official Report/Update:
Prosecuting Attorney Lori Hoctor: Pending issues update some of which may qualify for Executive Session in accordance with RCW 42.30.110(1)( i).
Add-On IX. (2:00): Department Update:
Economic Development Director Mike Canon: Economic development discussion.
X. (2:10): Payment Approvals/Progress Payments/Change Orders:
Accounts Payable/Payroll Benefit Warrants
Road Project Payment Estimates/Change Orders
XI. (2:30): Unfinished Business:
Administrative Services Director Glen Chipman: 2011 budget review with Elected Officials and Department Directors.
XII. (3:30): Board Pending:
Issues as determined by the Board of Commissioners
XIII. Motion to adjourn the regular meeting to 1:00 PM on Thursday, July 21, 2011 for scheduled workshops.
07/19/2011 Regular Meeting Extension/Workshop Agenda
|BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS|
July 21, 2011
1:00/3:00 Executive Session in accordance with RCW 42.30.110(g) for the annual performance evaluation of a public employee.