05/17/2011 Morning Workshop Agenda
|BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS|
Morning Work Session Agenda
May 17, 2011
County Commissioners Meeting Room
Klickitat County Courthouse
205 S. Columbus Avenue, Goldendale, Washington
10:00 AM DEPARTMENT UPDATE/COMMENT:
Public Works Director/County Engineer Gordon Kelsey: Public Works/Road Department Update
11:00 AM DEPARTMENT UPDATE/COMMENT:
Solid Waste Director Kevin Barry: Solid waste marketing.
12:00 PM NOON LUNCHEON
05/17/2011 Regular Meeting Agenda
|BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS|
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
BEGINNING AT 1:00 PM
May 17, 2011
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS MEETING ROOM
KLICKITAT COUNTY COURTHOUSE
205 S. COLUMBUS AVENUE, GOLDENDALE, WASHINGTON
I. Call To Order/Roll Call
II. Approval Of Business Agenda
III. Approval Of Commissioner Meeting Minutes:
Approval of Commissioner Meeting minutes as may be presented.
IV. Citizen Comments:
Comments Will Be Limited To Seven (7) Minutes Per Individual.
V. (1:30): Public Hearings/Public Meetings/Bid Openings:
Public Hearing: Consider approval of an alternation of Lots 1-4, SPL2006-79; an alteration of Lot 3, SPL2006-50; and a vacation of a portion of Lot 4, SPL2006-50, Short Plat No. SPL2011-009; Applicant: Glen Affric, LLC.
Public Meeting: Consider acceptance of road right-of-way dedication (Foster Road), Short Plat Application No. SLP2009-03; Applicants: Paul and Thelma Gregg.
VI. (1:45): Miscellaneous Reports/Comments:
VII. (1:45): Consent Agenda:
1) Amendment No. 1 to Task Order No. 16 Watershed Plan Implementation Service Agreement (C09307) between Klickitat County (Natural Resources Department) and Aspect Consulting for the purpose of extending the end date from June 30, 2011 to February 28, 2012.
2) Resolution in the matter of a loan for Fund #306 Capital Improvement – Radio System and directing the Treasurer to increase the loan by $1,400,000 for a total of $1,900,000 from the Cumulative Reserve Fund #125.
3) Telecommunication Services Division Service Level Agreement 2011-001 between Washington State Department of Information Services (DIS) and Klickitat County (Technical Services Division) for the purpose of providing telecommunications services.
4) Interlocal Funding Assistance Agreement between Klickitat County and Klickitat School District No. 402 to provide funding assistance to the District to develop and/or enhance their At-Risk Youth Program.
5) Resolution in the matter of declaring one (1) Chevrolet Blazer, VIN # 1GNDT13X73K160089, License No. 86527C as surplus to be removed from the Prosecuting Attorney’s Office inventory.
6) Klickitat County Historic Preservation Grant Agreement(s) awarding and granting funds for historical preservation projects for 2011.
7) Resolution in the matter of designating Phil Lamb as hearing examiner to hear the Sundoon Development proposal and as consistent with county code, any other hearings and/or appeals related to the Sundoon Development.
8) Small Works Contract between Klickitat County (Public Works) and Divco Inc. for the yearly service contract for the maintenance of the facility HVAC systems.
9) Public Assistance Grant Agreement between Washington State Military Department, Emergency Management Division and Klickitat County (Public Works Department) for the purpose of providing funds for the repair or restoration of damaged public facilities as approved by FEMA.
10) Purchase Authorization to allow the Public Works Department to purchase two (2) Licenses of Microsoft Project Software through the Technical Services Division.
VIII. (1:50): New Business:
IX. (1:50): Elected Official Report/Update:
Prosecuting Attorney Lori Hoctor: Pending issues update which will include a “Settlement Offer” with Allied Waste Services; some of which may qualify for Executive Session in accordance with RCW 42.30.110(1)( i).
(2:10): County Assessor Darlene Johnson: Staffing needs.
X. (2:55): Unfinished Business:
XI. (2:55): Payment Approvals/Progress Payments/Change Orders:
Accounts Payable/Payroll Benefit Warrants
Road Project Payment Estimates/Change Orders
XII. (3:00): Department Update:
Administrative Services Director Glen Chipman: Department update.
XIII. (4:00): Board Pending:
Issues as determined by the Board of Commissioners
XIV. Motion to adjourn the regular meeting. No workshops scheduled.
05/17/2011 Regular Meeting Extension/Workshop Agenda
|BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS|
May 19, 2011
No workshops scheduled