Pay Fees and Legal Financial Obligations Online
Klickitat County Clerk's Office is now accepting payment of Fees and Legal Financial Obligations through the online service, "Official Payments Corporation". Official Payments Corporation is a private company providing the convenience of secure online payment services to the public for payments to participating government agencies.
The Official Payments Corporation web site charges a "convenience fee" which is the cost of processing your payment. For example, if you pay a $100 fee to the county, your credit card will be charged $100 payable to Klickitat County plus, in a separate charge, the convenience fee payable to Official Payments Corporation. You can calculate the convenience fee for any transaction before making a payment by visiting the Official Payments Corporation online Fee Calculator.
Official Payments Corporation online Fee Calculator: www.OfficialPayments.com/pc_feec.jsp
Official Payments Corporation: Make A Payment Online - www.OfficialPayments.com/pc_main.jsp
Important Information Sources on the Official Payments Corporation web site:
Obtaining a Transaction Fee Estimate:
The Fee Calculator needs you to set 6 parameters before it can tell you what the transaction fee will be.
1. Service Type = Local PaymentGiven the information above, the Fee Calculator can determine the fee amount payable to Official Payments Corporation in addition to the amount of the payment to the Clerk's Office.
2. State = Washington
3. Client = Klickitat County Clerk's Office
4. Payment Type = Fine Payments
5. Payment Option = (credit or debit card)
6. Payment Amount = (enter amount of payment, not to exceed $300)
Date of Source Material: 12/14/2010
Source: Klickitat County Clerk
Clerk Home Passports FEES Online Payment Service
Renea Campbell: Clerk
205 S Columbus Ave
Room 204 MS-CH-3
Goldendale, WA 98620
Phone: 509 773-5744