How about work on a Manufactured Home?

Alterations/additions to a Manufactured Home may or may not require permits from Department of Labor and Industries.  You may contact them for requirements:

Department of Labor and Industries

312 SE Stonemill Drive

Suite 120

Vancouver, WA 98684-3508

Phone: 360-896-2372 or 800-647-0982


If you are attaching anything to the outside of the manufactured home, it would require permitting from both Klickitat County Building Department and L&I.

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for a permit?
2. What information do I provide?
3. Will I need other permits, too?
4. How long will it take?
5. How much will the permit cost?
6. What inspections should I expect?
7. How about work on a Manufactured Home?
8. Are there any additional requirements for properties located in the National Scenic Area?