Where do I file an application?
An application for open space classification is filed with the county legislative authority. As a courtesy in Klickitat County, the Assessor will accept applications on behalf of the Board of County Commissioners. The current application fee is $350 plus filing fees.

Show All Answers

1. Who may apply?
2. When may I apply?
3. Where do I file an application?
4. What happens after I file my application for the open space classification?