> Commissioner Home
> Meeting Agenda and Minutes
> Select One
> Agenda 05/22/2012
05/22/2012 Morning Workshop Agenda
|BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS|
Morning Work Session Agenda
May 22, 2012
County Commissioners Meeting Room
Klickitat County Courthouse
205 S. Columbus Avenue, Goldendale, Washington
10:00 AM DEPARTMENT UPDATE/REVIEW:
Public Works Director/County Engineer Gordon Kelsey: Public Works/Road Department Update
10:45 AM DEPARTMENT UPDATE/COMMENT:
Administrative Services Director Glen Chipman: Radio project status update.
11:00 AM DEPARTMENT UPDATE/COMMENT:
Economic Development Department Director Dave McClure: Department Update.
12:00 PM NOON LUNCHEON
05/22/2012 Regular Meeting Agenda
|BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS|
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
BEGINNING AT 1:00 PM
May 22, 2012
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS MEETING ROOM
KLICKITAT COUNTY COURTHOUSE
205 S. COLUMBUS AVENUE, GOLDENDALE, WASHINGTON
I. Call To Order/Roll Call
II. Approval Of Business Agenda
III. Approval Of Commissioner Meeting Minutes:
Approval of Commissioner Meeting minutes as may be presented.
IV. Citizen Comments:
Comments Will Be Limited To Seven (7) Minutes Per Individual.
V. (1:30): Public Hearings/Public Meetings/Bid Openings:
Public Meeting: Consider approval of alteration of Lot 1 of WS-145 and Lot 2 of WS-115 amended; Boundary Line Adjustment No. BLA2011-08; Applicants: John & Sandy Dean and Albert & Bonnie Sutton.
Public Hearing: Consider an amendment to Klickitat County Code Title 8 “Health and Safety” by revising Chapter 8.04 to reduce the Board of Health membership from a five-member member board to a three member board.
VI. (1:50): Miscellaneous Reports/Comments:
VII. (1:50): Consent Agenda:
1) Personnel Authorization to temporarily promote John Johnson to Master Mechanic, U-80 within the Public Works Department.
2) Authorization of Chairman signature on a Memorandum from Prosecuting Attorney Lori Hoctor authorizing Canfield and Associates to release the check in payment of the insurance claim #34367 to the Klickitat County Sheriff’s Office for a totaled patrol vehicle.
3) Amendment 3 to Task Order No. 19 Watershed Plan Implementation Service Agreement (C09307) between Klickitat County (Natural Resources) and Aspect Consulting for the purpose of increasing the scope of work and increasing the not to exceed budget.
4) Contract between City of The Dalles, Oregon and Klickitat County Washington (Columbia Gorge Regional Airport) and Granite Construction Company to accompany Addendum No. 2 to the “Contract Documents and Specifications” for construction of Phase II of the “Runway 12-30 Rehabilitation Project-South”, Airport Improvement Program Project No. DAL0002, AIP Project No. 3-41-0059-010, ConnectOregon III Project No. A40135.
5) Request from the Public Works Department to add authorized representatives for the purpose of designating access to review surplus property (equipment) from the federal/state surplus program.
VIII. (2:00): Elected Official Report/Update:
Prosecuting Attorney Lori Hoctor: Review of pending, potential and/or threatened litigation which qualifies for Executive Session in accordance with RCW 42.30.110(1)( i). Issues of a “general” nature if any will be discussed in open session.
IX. (2:30): Unfinished Business:
Public Hearing Continuation/Closed to further public testimony: Consider proposed amendments to the Klickitat County Comprehensive Plan and Plan Map, including the Husum/BZ Corner Sub Area Plan; and implementing regulations, and Zoning Map. The proposed amendments would apply within the Husum BZ Corner Sub Area, on the County’s West side. The zoning amendments would increase RR2 (Rural Residential 2) and RR1 (Rural Residential 1) in the Husum BZ Corner areas; reduce RL (Resource Lands) in those areas; and, reduce RC (Rural Center) in the Husum area.
X. (3:00): New Business:
Executive Director Ruby Mason, Columbia Cascade Housing Corporation and Joel Madsen, Cascade Housing Resource Center: Affordable housing funding assistance request.
(3:15): Charles Gracia, LaRouche PAC: Request to adopt a resolution in support of needed emergency economic action at a federal level.
XI. (3:30): Payment Approvals/Progress Payments/Change Orders:
Accounts Payable/Payroll Benefit Warrants
Road Project Payment Estimates/Change Orders
XII. (3:35): Board Pending:
Issues as determined by the Board of Commissioners
XIII. Motion to adjourn the regular meeting. No workshops scheduled.
05/22/2012 Regular Meeting Extension/Workshop Agenda
|BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS|
May 24, 2012
No workshops scheduled
Note: Agenda subject to last minute revisions which may include additions, deletions and/or changes. Top of Page