> Commissioner Home
> Meeting Agenda and Minutes
> Select One
> Agenda 08/30/2011
08/30/2011 Morning Workshop Agenda
|BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS|
Morning Work Session Agenda
August 30, 2011
County Commissioners Meeting Room
Klickitat County Courthouse
205 S. Columbus Avenue, Goldendale, Washington
10:00 AM DEPARTMENT UPDATE/COMMENT:
Public Works Director/County Engineer Gordon Kelsey: Public Works/Road Department Update
11:00 AM DEPARTMENT UPDATE/COMMENT
(11:00/11:15): Executive Session in accordance with RCW 42.30.110(g) for the annual performance evaluation of a public employee.
(11:15/11:45): Executive Session in accordance with RCW 42.30.110(g) for the annual performance evaluation of a public employee.
12:00 PM NOON LUNCHEON
08/30/2011 Regular Meeting Agenda
|BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS|
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
BEGINNING AT 1:00 PM
August 30, 2011
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS MEETING ROOM
KLICKITAT COUNTY COURTHOUSE
205 S. COLUMBUS AVENUE, GOLDENDALE, WASHINGTON
I. Call To Order/Roll Call
II. Approval Of Business Agenda
III. Approval Of Commissioner Meeting Minutes:
Approval of Commissioner Meeting minutes as may be presented.
IV. Citizen Comments:
Comments Will Be Limited To Seven (7) Minutes Per Individual.
V. (1:30): Public Hearings/Public Meetings/Bid Openings:
Public Meeting: Consider approval of alteration of Lots 7 & 8, Sunridge Homes Subdivision SUB2007-06, Boundary Line Adjustment No. BLA2010-02; Applicants: Don Cowles & EWE & I Corp.
VI. (1:45): Miscellaneous Reports/Comments:
VII. (1:45): Consent Agenda:
1) Resolution in the matter of authorizing the Code Compliance Officer to commence proceedings to cause the abatement of a nuisance located on Parcel No. 02-13-3360-0921/00.
2) Resolution in the matter of authorizing the Code Compliance Officer to commence proceedings to cause the abatement of a nuisance located on Parcel No. 02-13-3360-0810/00.
3) Purchase authorization allowing the Prosecuting Attorney’s Office to purchase Four (4) Toshiba laptop computers; Three (3) Fujitsu scanners; And Ten (10) Office Pro software upgrades from the State Bid/Contract.
4) Amendment No. 1 to Klickitat County Lead Entity (Salmon Recovery) Project Agreement No. 11-1491P between Klickitat County (Natural Resources Department) and the Washington State Recreation and Conservation Office. The purpose of this amendment is to add activities and tasks supported by the grant agreement outlined and described in the 2011-2013 Scope of Work.
5) Alternative work schedule for the Part-Time Deputy Court Clerk position within the West District Court Office allowing a flexible work schedule to work four-6 hour days per week, Monday through Thursday, 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
6) Letter and Resolution in the matter of appointing Ray Mosbrucker to the Water Resource Inventory Area 31 Water Resource Planning and Advisory Committee.
7) Work for Hire Agreement between Klickitat County (Assessor’s Office) and Dave Loomer to provide software and miscellaneous computer support for upgrade of ProVal from 7.8 to 7.11.
8) Federal/State Operating Grant Agreement UC05316 between the Washington State Department of Transportation, Public Transportation Division and Klickitat County (Senior Services) for the purpose of providing operating funding for public transportation services.
9) Federal/State Capital Equipment Grant Agreement UC05315 between the Washington State Department of Transportation, Public Transportation Division and Klickitat County (Senior Services) for the purpose of providing Capital funding assistance for acquisition of equipment to be used in the provision of public transportation services.
10) Homeland Security Grant Agreement E12-099 and Signature Authorization between Washington State Military Department for the purpose of providing in U.S. Department of Homeland Security Emergency Management Performance Grant funds to support and enhance emergency management programs.
VIII. (2:00): New Business:
IX. (2:00): Elected Official Report/Update:
Prosecuting Attorney Lori Hoctor: Pending issues update some of which may qualify for Executive Session in accordance with RCW 42.30.110(1)( i).
X. (2:20): Payment Approvals/Progress Payments/Change Orders:
Accounts Payable/Payroll Benefit Warrants
Road Project Payment Estimates/Change Orders
XI. (2:30): Unfinished Business:
Steve Beyer with Benefit Consultants Inc. (BCI) and Personnel Manager Randi Post:: Discuss Health Reimbursement Account feature/option.
XII. (3:00): Board Pending:
Issues as determined by the Board of Commissioners
XIII. Motion to adjourn the regular meeting. No workshops scheduled.
08/30/2011 Regular Meeting Extension/Workshop Agenda
|BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS|
September 1, 2011
No workshops scheduled
Commissioners Home Meeting Agenda and Minutes Tips for Country Living Public Notices: BOCC Press Releases
Rex F. Johnston District 1
David Sauter District 2
2014 Vice Chairman
Jim Sizemore District 3
205 S Columbus,MS-CH-4
Goldendale, WA 98620
Fax: 509 773-6779
Phone: 509 773-4612
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Commission Meeting Days:
Note: Agenda subject to last minute revisions which may include additions, deletions and/or changes. Top of Page