06/28/2005 Morning Workshop Agenda
|BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS|
Morning Work Session Agenda
June 28, 2005
County Commissioners Meeting Room
Klickitat County Courthouse
205 S. Columbus Avenue, Goldendale, Washington
10:00 AM DEPARTMENT UPDATE/COMMENT:
Road Department Update
11:00 AM DEPARTMENT UPDATE/COMMENT:
Economic Development Director Dana Peck: Department Update.
12:00 PM NOON LUNCHEON
06/28/2005 Regular Meeting Agenda
|BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS|
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
BEGINNING AT 1:00 PM
June 28, 2005
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS MEETING ROOM
KLICKITAT COUNTY COURTHOUSE
205 S. COLUMBUS AVENUE, GOLDENDALE, WASHINGTON
I. CALL TO ORDER/ROLL CALL
II. APPROVAL OF BUSINESS AGENDA
III. APPROVAL OF COMMISSIONER MEETING MINUTES:
Approval of Commissioner Meeting minutes as may be presented.
IV. CITIZEN COMMENTS:
COMMENTS WILL BE LIMITED TO SEVEN (7) MINUTES PER INDIVIDUAL.
V. (1:30): PUBLIC HEARINGS/PUBLIC MEETINGS/BID OPENINGS:
Public Hearing: Consider an abatement assessment which may constitute a special assessment against and a lien upon the property or a personal obligation of Neva J. Burris, Parcel No. 03-12-2900-0008/00.
Public Hearing: Consider a variance request to reduce road right-of-way standards from 60 feet to 30 feet for a driveway off Sterling boulevard within Short Plat No. SPL2004-32 and SPL2004-33; Applicant: Wilma June McCoy.
VI. (2:00): MISCELLANEOUS REPORTS/COMMENTS:
VII. (2:30): NEW BUSINESS:
County Auditor Diana Housden: Request for modification of the fee for recording all 18” by 24” maps.
VIII. (2:45): OLD BUSINESS:
Personnel Director Lori Wolford: Alternate work schedules.
Adoption of Ordinance in support of the Board’s motion of June 21, 2005 to comply with SB 6593 which prohibits discrimination against manufactured homes.
IX. (2:55): CONSENT AGENDA:
1) Cumulative Reserve Fund #125 project list change and a transfer of dollar amounts between project categories.
2) Resolution in the matter of setting a public hearing for 2:00 PM on Thursday, July 21, 2005 to consider applications for classification as open space land for current use tax assessments under Chapter 84.34 RCW.
3) Resolution and letter in the matter of reappointing Kenn Adcock as Klickitat County’s representative on the Columbia River Gorge Commission.
4) Settlement Agreement between Klickitat County and Mike and Shellie Brown for acquisition of right-of-way for the purpose of reconstruction of a portion of the Bickleton Highway, County Road No. 34000.
5) Resolution and letter in the matter of reappointing Ron Riggleman to an additional two year term on the Klickitat County Pest and Disease Board, effective July 1, 2005 and expiring on June 30, 2007.
6) Resolution in the matter of setting a public hearing for 1:30 PM on Tuesday, July 19, 2005 to consider a supplemental budget and amendments to the 2005 Budget for various funds in the amount of $1,676,186.
7) Resolution in the matter of revising the organizational chart and a job description in the Juvenile Department to reflect that the Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) Program Specialist is now a regular employee rather than working on a contract basis.
8) Resolution in the matter of amending the Public Health Department organizational chart to reflect that the Clinical Division Manager/Nurse Manager will now be a full-time position.
9) Resolution in the matter of approving the departmental organization chart and job description in the Emergency Management Department.
10) Amendment No. 1 to the County Program Agreement between the Washington State Department of Social and Health Services and Klickitat County for evaluation of children with special needs, extending the term of the contract to September 30, 2005.
11) Addendum to the Subrecipient Agreement between Klickitat County and Public Utility District No. 1 for the Lyle Wastewater System Improvement Project, CDBG Community Investment Fund Grant No. 03-64003-060.
12) Addendum to the Subrecipient Agreement between Klickitat County and Public Utility District No. 1 for the Klickitat Wastewater System Improvement Project, CDBG Community Investment Fund Grant No. 05-64005-027.
13) Notice of invitation to bidders and scheduling of a bid opening for 1:30 PM on Tuesday, July 26, 2005 for improvements to Niva Road, County Road Number 21900, and Randall Road, County Road Number 21860.
14) Notice of invitation to bidders and scheduling of a bid opening for 1:30 PM on Tuesday, July 19, 2005 for improvements to Courtney Road, County Road Number 11700.
15) Federal/State Operating Consolidated Grant Agreement GCA4457 for operating assistance in the amount of $1,121,280 with the Washington State Department of Transportation for the July 2005 through June 2007 biennium for Senior and Public Transportation.
X. (3:00): PAYMENT APPROVALS/PROGRESS PAYMENTS/CHANGE ORDERS:
Accounts Payable/Payroll Benefit Warrants
Road Project Payment Estimates/Change Orders
XI. (3:05): ELECTED OFFICIAL REPORT/UPDATE:
Prosecuting Attorney Tim O’Neill: Pending issues update some of which may qualify for Executive Session in accordance with RCW 42.30.110(1)( i).
XII. (3:30): Budget Workshop:
Chief Financial Officer Glen Chipman: 2006 budget
XIII. Motion to adjourn the regular meeting. No workshops scheduled.
06/28/2005 Regular Meeting Extension/Workshop Agenda
|BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS|
June 30, 2005
No workshops scheduled