06/07/2005 Morning Workshop Agenda
|BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS|
Morning Work Session Agenda
June 7, 2005
County Commissioners Meeting Room
Klickitat County Courthouse
205 S. Columbus Avenue, Goldendale, Washington
10:00 AM DEPARTMENT UPDATE/COMMENT:
Road Department Update
11:00 AM DEPARTMENT UPDATE/COMMENT:
Economic Development Director Dana Peck: Department Update.
12:00 PM NOON LUNCHEON
06/07/2005 Regular Meeting Agenda
|BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS|
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
BEGINNING AT 1:00 PM
June 7, 2005
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS MEETING ROOM
KLICKITAT COUNTY COURTHOUSE
205 S. COLUMBUS AVENUE, GOLDENDALE, WASHINGTON
I. CALL TO ORDER/ROLL CALL
II. APPROVAL OF BUSINESS AGENDA
III. APPROVAL OF COMMISSIONER MEETING MINUTES:
Approval of Commissioner Meeting minutes as may be presented.
IV. CITIZEN COMMENTS:
COMMENTS WILL BE LIMITED TO SEVEN (7) MINUTES PER INDIVIDUAL.
V. (1:30): PUBLIC HEARINGS/PUBLIC MEETINGS/BID OPENINGS:
Public Meeting: Consider approval of alteration and road right-of-way (Centerville Highway) within Short Plat No. SPL2005-02; Applicant: Dale Andersen.
Public Hearing: Consider an abatement assessment which may constitute a special assessment against, and a lien upon the property or a personal obligation of Larry L. Congdon, Parcel No. 05-16-3361-0006/00.
VI. (2:00): ELECTED OFFICIALS REPORT/UPDATE:
Treasurer Dani Burton: Request for authorization to hire to fill a replacement position, establishment of a Real Estate Excise Tax fund for deposit of fees.
VII. (2:30): OLD BUSINESS:
Juvenile Court Administrator Keith Anderson: CASA position salary classification
VIII. (2:35): CONSENT AGENDA:
1) Amendment No. 1 to Grant Agreement No. G-2851 between the State of Washington Office of the Secretary of State, Elections Division, and Klickitat County (Auditorís Office) for funding to purchase a voter registration system in the amount of $60,000.00.
2) Preventative Service Agreement No. 320016017 between DIVCO Inc. and Klickitat County (Building/Grounds) for maintenance of the heating and air conditioning systems in the Road Department office building and Agreement No. 926134 for maintenance of the system in the County Jail.
3) Scheduling a public hearing to be held at 1:30 PM on Tuesday, June 28, 2005 to consider an abatement assessment which may constitute a special assessment against and a lien upon the property or a personal obligation of Neva J. Burris, Parcel No. 03-12-2900-0008/00.
4) Memorandum of Understanding and Membership Agreement for participation in the Washington Counties Select Retrospective Rating Program (Level 2) for the program year July 1, 2005 through June 30, 2006.
5) Amendment to the Professional Services Agreement (No. C01504) between Klickitat County (Public Works Department) and J&D Miller Company to provide consultant services during the construction phase of the Canyon Road project to ensure the Settlement Agreements are adhered to.
6) Resolution in the matter of identifying the Pioneer Center Project Fund #304, approving transfers at an upcoming supplemental budget hearing and identifying the Limited Tax Obligation Bond Fund 2005, Fund 201.
7) First Amendment to Agreement No. GCA3696, entered into between the Washington State Department of Transportation and Klickitat County (Senior Services) adding Project B and increasing Capital Assistance Grant funds by $1,592.
8) Contract No. 05-64005-027 between the Washington State Community, Trade and Economic Development, Community Development Block Grant Program and Klickitat County providing funds in the amount of $1,000,000 for construction of a wastewater treatment facility located in Klickitat, Washington.
9) Resolution declaring the Countyís intent for non-participation in the homeless housing and assistance program.
10) Amendment No. 6 to the Water Resource Inventory Area 30 Service Agreement #C04002 between Klickitat County and Watershed Professional Network increasing the scope of work to include tasks identified by Domoni Glass for completing the Watershed Management Plan.
11) Scheduling a public hearing to be held at 1:30 PM on Tuesday, June 21, 2005 to consider amendments to the Klickitat County Code/Zoning Ordinance to comply with SB 6593 which prohibits discrimination against mobile homes.
12) Intergovernmental Agreement between the State of Washington, Department of Corrections and Klickitat County (Adult Probation) for the supervision and classification of superior court misdemeanant probationers and to fix responsibility and provide reimbursement to the County for supervision.
13) Request and recommendation from the Building/Grounds Department to accept the bid submitted by Hire Electric Inc. for upgrade of the electrical system for Annex II (Senior Services).
IX. (2:40): MISCELLANEOUS
X. (2:40): NEW BUSINESS:
XI. (2:40): PAYMENT APPROVALS/PROGRESS PAYMENTS/CHANGE ORDERS:
Accounts Payable/Payroll Benefit Warrants
Road Project Payment Estimates/Change Orders
XII. (2:45): ELECTED OFFICIAL REPORT/UPDATE:
Prosecuting Attorney Tim OíNeill: Pending issues update some of which may qualify for Executive Session in accordance with RCW 42.30.110(1)( i).
XIII. (3:00): BOARD PENDING:
Issues as determined by the Board of Commissioners
XIV. Motion to adjourn the regular meeting 10:30 AM on Thursday, June 9, 2005 for scheduled workshops.
06/07/2005 Regular Meeting Extension/Workshop Agenda
|BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS|
June 9, 2005
10:30/12:00 Planning Director Curt Dreyer and Public Health Director Kevin Barry: Discuss Dallesport development issues.
1:00/2:00 Board pending
2:00/3:00 Building and Code Compliance Director Skip Grimes and Code Compliance Officer Joyce DeVries: Nuisance Abatement.
3:00/4:00 Executive Session: Annual Performa