04/05/2005 Morning Workshop Agenda
|BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS|
Morning Work Session Agenda
April 5, 2005
County Commissioners Meeting Room
Klickitat County Courthouse
205 S. Columbus Avenue, Goldendale, Washington
10:00 AM DEPARTMENT UPDATE/COMMENT:
Larry Nicholas, Public Works Director/County Engineer: Road Department Update
11:00 AM DEPARTMENT UPDATE/COMMENT:
Economic Development Director Dana Peck: Department update
12:00 PM NOON LUNCHEON
04/05/2005 Regular Meeting Agenda
|BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS|
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
BEGINNING AT 1:00 PM
April 5, 2005
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS MEETING ROOM
KLICKITAT COUNTY COURTHOUSE
205 S. COLUMBUS AVENUE, GOLDENDALE, WASHINGTON
I. CALL TO ORDER/ROLL CALL
II. APPROVAL OF BUSINESS AGENDA
III. APPROVAL OF COMMISSIONER MEETING MINUTES:
Approval of Commissioner Meeting minutes as may be presented.
IV. CITIZEN COMMENTS:
COMMENTS WILL BE LIMITED TO SEVEN (7) MINUTES PER INDIVIDUAL.
V. (1:30): PUBLIC HEARINGS/PUBLIC MEETINGS/BID OPENINGS:
Public Hearing: Consider a request for reduction of the required 60 foot right of way to 30 feet for a proposed short plat. Applicant: Dean Stowell.
Bid Opening: Designate the official county newspaper for advertising of all legal notices and delinquent tax lists as well as all notices to be published by newspapers of general circulation in Klickitat County per the RCW.
VI. (2:00): OLD BUSINESS:
PUD Grant Administrator Roxie Hunter: Subrecipient Agreement between Klickitat County and Public Utility District No. 1, CDBG Grant Contract Number 05-64005-027 for the Klickitat Wastewater Treatment Plant Project
(2:10): Findings, conclusions and decision in support of Board motion on Thursday, March 3, 2005 to approve an application for reclassification from Open Space Farm and Agriculture Current Use to Farm and Agriculture Conservation Land, Application #OS-FCL-2004-01, Applicant: W. Eileen McCredy Parcel No(s) 05-21-0300-0002/00, 05-21-1000-0001/00, 05-21-1500-0001/00, 06-20-1500-0003/00 and 06-20-2200-0002/00 involving 680.39 acres.
Findings, conclusions and decision in support of Board motion on Thursday, March 3, 2005 to approve an application for reclassification from Open Space Farm and Agriculture Current Use to Farm and Agriculture Conservation Land, Application #OS-FCL-2004-02, Applicant: the Sharpe Family Partnership, Parcel No(s) 06-21-0100-0000/00, 06-21-1200-0002/00, 06-22-0600-0001/00, 06-22-0700-0001/00, and 06-22-0800-0002-00 involving 1051.5 acres.
Findings, conclusions and decision in support of Board motion on Thursday, March 3, 2005 denying an application for reclassification from Open Space Farm and Agriculture Current Use to Open Space/Open Space Current Use Assessment, Application # OS-OS-2004-03, Applicant: James W. and Phyllis Pleshek Blilie, Parcel No. 03-11-1100-0005/00 involving 12 acres.
VII. (2:30): MISCELLANEOUS REPORTS/COMMENTS:
VIII. (2:30): NEW BUSINESS:
Solid Waste Director Tim Hopkinson: Executive Session pursuant to RCW 42.30.110(1) (d) to discuss solid waste contract negotiation issues.
IX. (2:45): CONSENT AGENDA:
1) Information Technology Purchase Primary Agreement between the State of Washington Administrative Office of the Courts and Klickitat County (West District Court) to provide an adequate level of automated services to the judiciary of the state.
2) Resolution appointing Darla Brashers to the Klickitat County Senior Services Advisory Board to complete an unexpired three year representing Commissioner District No. 2 which expires December 31, 2005.
3) Resolution declaring certain equipment as surplus to be removed from the Building and Code Compliance Departments inventory for disposal at public sale/auction by the County Treasurer.
4) Memorandum of Understanding and Membership Agreement between Klickitat County and the Washington State Association of Counties for participation in the County Workplace Safety Alliance.
5) Amendment No. 1 to Klickitat County Resolution #21702 relating to the County System of Sewerage, adopting certain sewer rates, charges and fees.
6) Certification and request for release of retainage by the Emergency Management Department in the amount of $4,905.15 payable to ADCOMM Engineering Co.
7) Contract Amendment No. 3, Contract #0063-42463, between the State of Washington, Department of Health and Social Services and Klickitat County (Health Department) to provide for Medicaid Administrative Match.
8) Resolution declaring certain drug seized vehicles as surplus to be removed from the Sheriff Office inventory for disposal at public auction/sale by the County Treasurer.
9) Resolution in the matter of approving the departmental organization chart and job description for the Department of Emergency Management.
X. (2:50): PAYMENT APPROVALS/PROGRESS PAYMENTS/CHANGE ORDERS:
Accounts Payable/Payroll Benefit Warrants
Road Project Payment Estimates/Change Orders
XI. (2:50): ELECTED OFFICIAL REPORT/UPDATE:
Prosecuting Attorney Tim O’Neill: Pending issues update some of which may qualify for Executive Session in accordance with RCW 42.30.110(1)( i).
XII. (3:30): BOARD PENDING:
Issues as determined by the Board of Commissioners
XIII. Motion to adjourn the regular meeting. No workshops scheduled.
04/05/2005 Regular Meeting Extension/Workshop Agenda
|BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS|
April 7, 2005
No workshops scheduled