Klickitat County, Washington Klickitat County, Washington Assessor Department Icon

Home > Assessor Home > Do you need to file a Destroyed Property Form?

Do you need to file a Destroyed Property Form?

If you have had a fire or other loss on your property that affects your assessed value, you need to let the Assessor's Office know about it so that we can adjust your assessment. Click the link to view the Department of Revenue form and instructions.

Taxpayer's Claim for Reduction or Assessments Resulting From Destroyed Real or Personal Property

Date of Source Material: 7/16/2009
Source: Klickitat County Assessor


Assessor Home   Appealing your Assessment   Public Records Requests   Appraisal Inspections   Helpful Publications and Forms   Current Use/Designated Forest   Dept of Revenue Publications   Levy Rates and Reports   How Levy Rates are Calculated   Help for Taxing Districts   Forest Fire Protection Asmt   Parcel Information Online   Personal Property Taxes   Senior/Disabled Exemption FAQs   Non Profit Exemptions   Sales Reports   Audits of Assessor's Office   Press Release  

Crista A. Schroder, Assessor
County Courthouse
205 S. Columbus Ave
MS-CH 1 Rm. 200
Goldendale, WA 98620
Phone: 509 773-3715
or 800 764-2235
Fax: 509 773-6397
Hours: 9 am to 5 pm M-F

For information:

White Salmon Pioneer Center
Second Floor
Due to the low volume of public use the White Salmon office hours are by appointment only.

Top of Page