Types of Waste
What kinds of waste will you end up with?
- Dead branches from shrubs and trees
- Dead shrubs
- Dead trees
- Pine cones
- Pine needles
- Highly flammable shrubs and brush: juniper, arborvitae, bitterbrush and sage
- Lawn and wild grasses
|Trees 6 inches or more
|Trees less than 6 inches
|Twigs & Bark
|Used Lumber & Plywood
Notes on Disposal Options Table
- "1a" and "2a" refer to options for brush and branches after they have been chipped on site.
- Pine needles compost best when they do not make up more than 20% of the total mix in your compost pile.
- Outdoor burning is not allowed in some areas, is seasonally restricted in all areas, requires a permit some fire districts and must be attended at all times.