Appeal Form Requests

Appeals forms may be requested:
  • From the Clerk of the Board for the Klickitat County Board of Equalization
    115 W. Court Street Room 201
    Goldendale, WA 98620.
  • Petition forms are available directly from the Board of Equalization or from the Department of Revenue website
  • Through the mail by contacting the Clerk of the Board at 509-773-4612.
  • Voice mail is available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Simply leave a message requesting a form be mailed by leaving your name, parcel number, telephone number and mailing address.
  • By Email