|1 (East side)||0||0||0||0|
|3 (West side)||2||112||0||1|
Dear Friends & Small Businesses Owners,
Please take a moment to fill out the County Economic Injury Survey.
The County desperately needs this information to continue helping the business community.
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill out. There is also new information on the County ED website about the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP).
Please feel free to Share.
Klickitat County Health Department Services During the COVID-19 County Offices Closure
- Water Lab will be open in both Goldendale and White Salmon on Mondays and Tuesdays starting 4/13/20 from 10am -11am and 2pm - 3pm. Prior to dropping off water samples, you must call the Health Dept to set up an appointment and receive information on the drop off process.
- Site Evaluations and Septic Designs: no field work will be done during the Stay Home, Stay Healthy order. You may submit applications via mail and you will be placed on our list to be done as soon as we are able.
- All fees must be mailed in via check or paid via cash and placed in dropbox. No receipts will be given at time of drop off but can be mailed or emailed upon request.
- Most appointments can be completed via phone call.
- All clients will be screened by phone when the appointment is confirmed. You must complete screening prior to in-person appointments.
- If possible, only the client should enter the clinic, no support persons or children. If others must attend, they will need to complete screening questions at the same time as the client.
- The majority of appointments can be done via phone call. Any appointments that must be done in person will complete screening questions prior to appointment.
- New clients will need to complete screening questions prior to coming to the office for their card.
Birth Certificates/Death Certificates
- Death Certificates requests need to be emailed or faxed. Staff will contact you when they are ready with instructions for pickup.
- Birth Certificates: please call the office for instructions.
- If the request is non-urgent, please mail in forms and payment and staff will mail the certificate to you.
- If the request is urgent or time sensitive, please print form at home, fill out the form and drop it off in our dropbox along with a check or cash in an envelope. Staff will call you and let you know when the certificate is available to be picked up.
- We will only be offering TDAP on an emergent case by case basis. Please call ahead and request a consultation with a nurse.